Ways to Reach Us
About ABCD Pediatrics
ABCD Pediatrics is a private pediatric practice. We provide primary medical care in a kid-friendly and parent-focused environment to infants and children through the age of 18. Founded in the early 1990’s, the practice has grown to its current size of 22 physicians and three nurse practitioner with 5 office locations.
ABCD Pediatrics has 4 locations: Stone Oak, Schertz, New Braunfels, and Bulverde with office hours by appointment for registered patients.
- The Stone Oak practice is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and Saturdays for urgent care from 8:00 a.m. until noon
- The Stone Oak office will offer after hours care from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Monday, Tuesday and Thursday starting October 2017.
- The Schertz practice is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- The Schertz office will offer after hours care from 5:00 PM - 8:00PM Monday and Thursday starting October 2017.
- The New Braunfels Office is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- The Bulverde Office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- The Bulverde office will offer after hours care from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Tuesday and Thursday starting September 2017.
- The Boerne Office is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Friday.
ABCD physicians and staff are committed to providing appropriate, high quality healthcare to each patient at every encounter, in a courteous and professional manner. The practice follows the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended guidelines for growth and development examinations and immunizations for our patients.
Our mission is to provide the best care, for every patient, all the time. It is our privilege and honor to provide the healthcare needs of our young patients, and we appreciate the trust our parents have placed in us. We will do everything in our power to earn and keep that trust. By working together as a partnership with our parents, we can provide our patients the very best medical care available at the most efficient cost.
At ABCD Pediatrics we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of evidence-based medical care to our patients. This includes our adherence to the vaccine schedule recommended by national organizations such as the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
These well-respected organizations and committees include panels of experts in pediatrics as well as infectious disease. The goal is to eliminate or minimize preventable serious disease, thereby promoting the health of all children. These national experts routinely analyze available information and research, monitor the prevalence of vaccine-preventable diseases, and analyze reported serious adverse events following vaccine administration. This information is used to create the best vaccine schedule to protect your child. Be aware that there are vaccines used in other countries that are not routinely used in the United States to protect those children from even more diseases.
At ABCD Pediatrics we strive to provide the highest quality care, while respecting the wishes of our parents. Should a family desire to alter the schedule or withhold all recommended vaccines, ABCD Pediatrics feels that this decision not only puts your child at risk of serious preventable disease, but also contributes to the health risk of others.
Please be advised that if you desire an "alternate" vaccine schedule, or if you intend to refuse vaccines, you do so against the advice of ABCD Pediatrics, the AAP, the AAFP, and the ACIP. Because we believe that this decision puts your child at risk for vaccine preventable disease and increases health risks for others, ABCD Pediatrics respectfully declines to be your children's pediatricians.