Ways to Reach Us
ABCD Pediatrics employs a number of specialized medical professionals, including the following specific positions:
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Back Office Medical Assistants
- Front Office Medical Assistants
- Insurance/Billing Specialists
The practice offers a competitive salary, a great working environment including a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term/Long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- AFLAC Cafeteria Coverages
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous PTO policy
We have the following positions avalable:
We are looking for experienced referral coordinator to join our staff. This position requires a working knowledge of area physicians and participating insurance plans. The ideal candidate should excel in customer service and interpersonal skills, and have previous experience.
- We are looking for experienced medical assistants to join our staff in the back office. The back office position includes high demand patient triage responsibilities and requires vaccine knowledge. The ideal candidate should excel in customer service and interpersonal skills, as well and have previous pediatric experience.
To submit your resume or CV to be considered for any of our positions, you can fax us at 210.494-6516, or at CDevine@ABCDPediatrics.com.